Debra McNay, President, called the meeting to order at 7:30 a.m.
Present: Debra McNay, Elaine Park, Diane Germain, Dale Borgen, Lou Moore, Bob Prior, Andy Okoro, Stan Tyler, Tim Wallstrom and Denise Williams
Pledge of Allegiance: Stan Tyler
Invocation: Elaine Park
- 11/13/15 – Deadline for Names of Thanksgiving recipients
- 11/18/15 – DCM at Temecula (time/place TBA)
- 11/23/15, 2:00 pm – Delivery of Thanksgiving Boxes
- 12/4/15 – See’s Candy Orders Due!!
- 12/4/15 – Lunch with the Principal at Riverview Elementary (12:30 p.m.)
- 12/16/15 – See’s Candy Orders Provided at Meeting (Candy may arrive – 12/9/15)
- 3/19/16 – 5K Run/Walk
- 5/18/16 – NHS Awards Night (6:30 pm)
- Any additional events? None
- Service Project – Thanksgiving for Needy
Debra stated she had spoken to Mark; he has just been released from the hospital. She noted her concern for his health, but he is insistent on helping. As such, the Club agreed to let him help from his bed. Mark will co-ordinate the necessary food with Albertsons and arrange for Lou, with the assistance of Kevin Bash, to pick up the food. Lou stated that the turkey and fresh pies should not be picked up until the morning of delivery.